Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Fitness Prototype-Who,What and How?



Welcome to my blog, my name is Tim Cook, and I'm a performance trainer and strength coach from Denver Colorado. I decided to write this blog to give you some information and insight on the best ways I have found to reach your fitness and sports performance goals. I'll also be using the blog to let you know what is new in my work as a trainer, so if you're looking at taking your workouts to the next level, you'll know where to find me.

A little about my training philosophy:
I believe there are many ways to reach your goals, whether it's improving your vertical jump, or losing body fat and gaining muscle. However, there are some ways that get you better results, and there are ways that you can get those results faster. It's my job as a professional, to give you the tools and help you to reach your goals with the best possible info and training out there. Like Bruce Lee said "Absorb what is useful; disregard what is useless,".

No comments:

Post a Comment